Monica Mulligan has more than 30 years of experience in the law firm environment. As a paralegal in the Indianapolis office, Monica assists attorneys with litigation support for complex litigation cases related to Product Liability, Construction, Aviation, Personal Injury and Insurance Defense. Monica is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA) paralegal section, Indiana Paralegal Association (IPA), National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA), Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI) and Women in eDiscovery (WiE).
- Indiana Paralegal Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- CompTIA A+ Certification, 2000
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- University of Indianapolis, 1999