T 317-968-8136VCard Download PDF
Mike Wroblewski is an attorney in the Indianapolis office, and serves as Chair of the firm’s Transportation Practice Group. He currently focuses his practice on defending individual and corporate clients in personal injury litigation. Mike also handles civil rights and governmental agency cases, including 1983 disputes. He routinely appears before State and Federal courts, and has been admitted to practice law in Indiana and Illinois. Mike has tried over 20 jury trials to verdict.
Mike is a member of various legal and professional organizations, including the Construction Lawyers Society of America (CLSA), and is an active member of the community. He has been selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2009.
- Author & Speaker
- Co-Presenter, “Fire Spread: How Building Products Can Affect a Fire’s Growth,” Defense Research Institute Fire Science and Litigation Seminar, September 14, 2018.
- Co-Presenter, “Data Security: Risk Exposures in the Construction Industry,” Harmonie Group Construction and Transportation Seminar, August 9, 2018.
- "Pleadings: Tips for a practitioner before suit is filed or before you agree to take the case", Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA), March 14, 2012
- Handling Life Care and Economic Experts During Trial", Indiana CLE Program, December 5, 2006
- "Protecting Information", UPS/NCR National Meeting, December 2005
- "Lawsuit Negotiation", June 2003
- "Lawsuit Avoidance: Understanding the Legal Issues in Managing Crane & Rigging Operations", 2003 Crane & Rigging Safety Seminar, University of Wisconsin at Madison, January 2003
- Selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super LawyersMagazine (2009-2015)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
- Risk Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Construction Lawyers Society of America (CLSA)
Civic and Charitable Organizations
- Indiana Bandits Baseball Club - Board of Directors, Vice-President , 2014-2015
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Valparaiso University School of Law, 2002
- Indiana, 2005
- Illinois, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois