Casey Stafford focuses her practice on insurance defense matters, including Professional Liability mainly of insurance agents and attorneys, Bad Faith insurance issues and Environmental coverage. She also handles Consumer Litigation, representing collection agencies and attorneys who are subject to litigation. A journalism major at Butler University who went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, Casey strives to apply the skills she learned in pursuit of her degrees to effectively communicate the positions of each of her clients. She routinely appears in State and Federal courts and has handled matters heard by the Indiana Department of Insurance, and the Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM). Casey also presents on topics related to her practice and is involved in various legal and professional organizations.
Casey has been selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine (2011-2012, 2016-2018).
- Selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine (2011-2012, 2016-2018)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Butler University, Cum Laude, 2004
- Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis, 2007
- Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana