Zachary F. Tohen
T 317-638-4521 ext. 8164VCard Download PDF
Zach is an associate attorney at the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray. Zach’s current practice focuses on Construction and General Insurance Defense Litigation.
Before joining Kightlinger & Gray, Zach worked for the Marion County Public Defender’s office. During his time as a Public Defender, Zach gained significant litigation experience by independently managing a high volume caseload ranging from misdemeanor to major felony offenses. In addition, Zach tried dozens of cases to bench or jury trial verdict.
Zach received his law degree from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. While in law school, Zach participated in the Sherman Minton Moot Court competition and was active in the Latino Law Student Association.
- Author & Speaker
- Co-Presentor, "Case Evaluations", DTCI Rookie Seminar, 2023
- Judicial Clerkship Internship for Judge Jose M. Rodriguez, Eleventh Circuit Court of Florida. June 2014-August 2014
- IU Maurer School of Law, Dean’s list Fall 2015, Spring 2016
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, JD, 2016- Dean’s List Fall 2015, Spring 2016
- University of Miami, B.A Political Science, 2012
- Indiana, 2016