Todd Small is an attorney in the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray, LLP. Todd focuses his practice on a variety of civil litigation matters, including insurance defense litigation and insurance coverage. Prior to coming to Kightlinger & Gray, Todd handled a variety of civil litigation matters at a general practice law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Todd earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, Rhode Island. Prior to law school, Todd earned his bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wabash College.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Wabash College, 2005
- Roger Williams University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2009
- Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit