Melissa Lamkin is a Staff Counsel in our New Albany office. Melissa earned her J.D. from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Melissa earned her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering with a minor in Mathematics.
Prior to joining Kightlinger & Gray, Melissa worked with a Louisville, Kentucky firm, where she practiced Collection Litigation and Creditor’s Rights in Indiana and Kentucky courts.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Registered Patent Attorney
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
3620 Blackiston Boulevard
New Albany, IN 47150
- University of Evansville, B.S., magna cum laude, 2006
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Kentucky, 2010
- Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana