Megan A. Van Pelt is an attorney in the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray, LLP, where her practice currently focuses on Employment, Worker’s Compensation, and General Defense litigation. Megan regularly handles and responds to Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC) and Indiana Civil Rights Commission (ICRC) charges. As an Associate, she is dedicated to maintaining a reputation of excellence in legal defense through hard work and dedication to her clients.
Megan graduated cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. She was selected for inclusion in the Order of Barristers, led as an Executive of the Trial Advocacy Board, and served as the Executive Notes Editor of the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies. Additionally, she competed in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition and was a finalist of the Intramural Trial Competition. Megan was also a finalist of the Indiana State Bar Association Moot Court Competition where she argued in front of the Indiana Supreme Court.
Megan enjoys volunteering for the Joseph Maley foundation where she advocates for students with disabilities and presents on topics involving children and the law.
Megan earned her Bachelor of Science Degree with highest distinction from Indiana University where she competed as a division-one student athlete.
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University, B.S., Highest Distinction, 2015
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Cum Laude, 2018
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Executive Notes Editor
- Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana