Megan A. Van Pelt is an attorney in the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray, where she practices general defense litigation. Her practice includes Bad Faith and Corporate & Business Litigation, Transportation, Construction, and Worker’s Compensation. As an Associate, she is dedicated to maintaining a reputation for excellence in legal defense through hard work and dedication to her clients.
Megan graduated cum laude from law school in May 2018, earning her Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. Megan was selected for inclusion in the Order of Barristers and served as an Executive of the Trial Advocacy Board. Additionally, she competed in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition and was a finalist of the intramural Trial Competition. As a law student, Megan was a finalist of the Indiana State Bar Association Moot Court Competition where she argued in front of the Indiana Supreme Court. Megan also served as the Executive Notes Editor of the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies.
Megan earned her Bachelor of Science Degree with highest distinction from Indiana University where she competed as a division-one student athlete.
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University, B.S., Highest Distinction, 2015
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Cum Laude, 2018
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Executive Notes Editor
- Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana