Marie Kuck first joined the firm as a law clerk while attending school at Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis. Upon being admitted to the Indiana State Bar, Marie joined the firm full time as an attorney. Her practice focuses on Product Liability, Subrogation and Fire Related Casualties, and Insurance Defense Litigation. Marie routinely practices in State and Federal courts and is active in several local legal organizations. Marie has been selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine (2016- 2018).
- Selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list published in Indiana Super Lawyers Magazine (2016-2018).
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University, 2006
- Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis, 2010
- Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana