Linda Toschlog joined the firm in 2017 and provides assistance to attorneys in civil litigation and insurance defense matters. With more than 35 years working in the legal field, she is experienced in all phases of litigation, including investigation, discovery, medical record review and analyzation, mediation/trial preparation, and courtroom assistance during trial.
- Indiana Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegals
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 1985 - Indiana Vocational Technical College, Richmond, Indiana, Administrative Assistant/Secretarial Science (with legal emphasis) and Word Processing Associate Degree
- 2001 - Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, Indiana. Paralegal Certificate, with Honors.
- 2008 – 2021 Certified PACE® Registered Paralegal following successful completion of the National Federation of Paralegals’ Paralegal Advanced Competency Examination.