Kyle B. Wong is an attorney in the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger and Gray, LLP. Kyle focuses his practice in the areas of Insurance Defense Litigation, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith, and Professional Liability. Kyle attributes his success to the many years he spent adjusting property and casualty claims for various insurance carriers. These experiences inspired Kyle to pursue a career in law and prepared him for the intricacies associated with handling complex insurance litigation. Through his hands-on involvement, Kyle has acquired an intimate understanding with various claim handling processes, garnered invaluable negotiation experience and developed an appreciation for the multifaceted the insurance industry. Together, this has provided Kyle with an unequivocal insight into the individual needs of his clients.
Kyle is an active member of the Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA), serving on the Young Lawyers Section Council. Kyle is also a member of several other legal and professional organizations, including the Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA), the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI), the Defense Research Institute (DRI), the Property Insurance Law Committee of the American Bar Association (ABA) and the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Indiana (APABA-IN).
Kyle attended the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where he graduated cum laude and earned a graduate certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law. In law school Kyle served as an Associate Editor for the Indiana Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Kyle earned his B.A. from Purdue University in 2005.
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Indiana (APABA-IN)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Property Insurance Law Committee of the American Bar Association (ABA)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Purdue University, B.A., 2005
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Indiana Law Review, Associate Editor
- Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana