Kenny is an Associate in our Indianapolis office, where she focuses her practice on Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith. Prior to joining the firm in 2021, Kenny worked as an Administrative Law Judge.
Kenny received her law degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where she served as the campus wide president for the Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG). Kenny gained experience during law school as a law clerk with the United States Department of Defense.
- Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity (ICLEO) Fellow, 2017
- Outstanding IUPUI Woman Leader Award, 2018
- Larry W. Suciu Windfall Award, 2019
- Norman Lefstein Award of Excellence, 2020
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, JD (2020)
- Indiana University Bloomington, BA, Criminal Justice (2016)
- Indiana, 2020
- Indiana Northern District, 2021
- Indiana Southern District, 2021