Katherine is an Attorney with Kightlinger & Gray LLP’s New Albany, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky offices.
She has been a practicing attorney for nearly 4 years and possesses impeccable client service skills and intuitive litigation tactics well beyond her years of practice. Katherine is known for providing collaborative and aggressive representation that fairly balances the sensitive nature and needs of each matter.
Katherine earned her B.A. from Morehead State University and graduated cum laude from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law. She is admitted to practice in all Indiana and Kentucky State courts. She focuses her litigation practice in the areas of insurance defense, professional liability – specifically the defense of real estate E&O matters, premises liability, and civil rights – specifically, defense of lawsuits against local governments and police officers. In the past 3 years, Katherine was second chair for 2 civil jury trials. Further, she independently handled, from inception to conclusion, 4 matters that proceeded to trial, 2 were bench trials and 2 were small claims trials. Further, Katherine is an excellent appeals writer and has authored many appellate briefs in the Seventh and Sixth Circuits. Katherine repeatedly has received favorable outcomes for her clients in all of her trial appearances.
Katherine is a member of several legal associations and institutes and being an avid Falconer herself, she is the President of the Indiana Falconer’s Association.
- DRI- Young Lawyers, Governmental Liability & Civil Rights
- Indiana One Southern
- Floyd County Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- President of the Indiana Falconer's Association
3620 Blackiston Boulevard
New Albany, IN 47150
Louisville, KY 40202
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Cum Laude, J.D., 2018
- Morehead State University, B.A., 2009
- Indiana, 2018
- Indiana - Northern District Court, 2018
- Indiana - Southern District Court, 2018
- Kentucky, 2019
- Kentucky-Eastern District Court, 2019
- Kentucky-Western District Court, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2019