Jordan is an attorney in the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray, where he practices general defense litigation. His practice currently focuses on Premises Liability, Product Liability, Automobile Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Transportation and Logistics, Dram Shop Liability, and General Negligence. Prior to joining Kightlinger & Gray, Jordan was an attorney in a small insurance defense firm in Indianapolis where he practiced general insurance defense and insurance subrogation. During law school, Jordan interned with in-house litigation counsel of a Fortune 500 insurance company, where he gained invaluable insight and experience defending a large variety of litigated liability and insurance coverage claims and assisting with pre-suit investigations and claims management.
Jordan graduated from law school in May 2016, earning his Juris Doctorate and a Certificate in Advocacy Skills from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. While in law school, Jordan competed in the intramural Staton Moot Court Competition, where he earned honors and was selected for inclusion in the Order of Barristers. Jordan was also a member and competitor on the law school’s National Trial Advocacy team, where he competed in mock trial competitions throughout the Midwest.
- Friends of Riley
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (IBA)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University, B.S., 2013
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2016