Daniel is an associate attorney at the Indianapolis office of Kightlinger & Gray. Daniel’s current practice focuses on Insurance Defense Litigation and Transportation.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Daniel gained substantial leadership experience serving as an Infantryman in the United States Marine Corps. Upon the completion of his military service, Daniel worked in manufacturing, first for a major automotive company managing numerous production departments, and then for an aerospace/defense manufacturer, supervising a department of quality inspectors.
After graduating from law school, Daniel worked for the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office where he worked his way up to the Major Felony Division. As a Deputy Prosecutor, Daniel tried countless bench trials and dozens of jury trials, ranging from misdemeanor and low-level felony offenses to murders, armed robberies, sex offenses, and drug crimes.
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana, Civil Forfeiture Law Clerk, May 2015 – August 2015
- Owen County Circuit Court, Honorable Kelsey Hanlon, August 2016 – December 2016
- United States Marine Corps 2005-2009
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204