Based in the Indianapolis office, Elizabeth represents businesses in various types of liability defense and litigation, including premises liability, construction, and transportation matters. She is a member of the Firm’s Transportation Practice Group.
Prior to joining Kightlinger & Gray, Elizabeth clerked for the Honorable Mark S. Norris, United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee and practiced civil litigation at a boutique firm outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Elizabeth earned her J.D. from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2018 and served as a Senior Notes Editor for the University of Memphis Law Review.
- “Fresh from the Farm: Regulating Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations for Antibiotic Abuse in Tennessee,” The University of Memphis Law Review (2017)
- Dean’s Award for Excellence, 2016
- Law Student for Justice Pro Bono Award, 2018
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA)
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204