Timothy J. Stucky
T 812-949-2300 ext. 5136VCard Download PDF
Timothy Stucky is an associate with Kightlinger & Gray’s New Albany office. Tim first joined the firm as a law clerk while attending I.U. Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis. Tim joined the firm full time as an attorney in 2022. His prior practice focused on real estate transactions. His experience includes work with realtors, mortgage brokers, appraisers, inspectors, property owners associations, and closing agents as well as litigation involving land use and/or management, and title and boundary disputes. His diverse litigation practice focuses in the areas of insurance defense, employment disputes, and defending civil rights claims and state law torts brought against governmental entities and their employees.
Tim is admitted to practice in Indiana State Courts and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Author & Speaker
- Small and Solo Firms Should Hire Student Law Clerks and Pay Them Well, Vol. 32, No.6
- Order of the Barristers (IU McKinney) 2020-2021
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
3620 Blackiston Boulevard
New Albany, IN 47150
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Indiana University Southeast, B.A., 2017
- Indiana-Northern District, 2021
- Indiana-Southern District 2021