Ashley N. Canan joined our Indianapolis office in 2021. Ashley brings over 12 years of experience in the legal industry. Ashley’s prior experience has been working in Plaintiff’s firms and is thrilled to join the Defense side. She is experienced in all phases of litigation including investigation, discovery, medical record review/analysis, as well as mediation/trial preparation.
Ashley works in our Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith, Insurance Defense Litigation and Professional Liability practice groups.
- Clerkship - Indiana Court of Appeals for Justice Patricia A. Riley (2013)
- Certified Paralegal, 2021
- Indiana Bar Association, 2021
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2021
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D. (2014)
- Ball State University, B.A. (2011) Major: Legal Studies / Minor: Spanish & Psychology
- State of Indiana, 2021
- United States District Court - Northern District of Indiana, 2021
- United States District Court - Southern District of Indiana, 2021