Aaron Medley is an attorney who practices out of Kightlinger & Gray’s Merrillville office. Aaron joined the firm in 2021 and focuses his practice on civil defenses matters, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and worker’s compensation.
Aaron received his juris doctorate from Valparaiso University Law School, where he participated in moot court and served on the moot court executive board. Upon graduating, he was admitted to the Indiana State Bar and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. Prior to law school, Aaron received his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology from Ball State University, cum laude.
Aaron is an active member of the Indiana State Bar Association, by serving as a member of the ISBA Litigation Section Council.
Aaron is a veteran of the United States Navy Reserve, serving as a Master-At-Arms (E-4). In his free time Aaron enjoys staying active on the golf course and spending time with his family and friends.
- Valparaiso University Law School Moot Court Society 2013-2015
- Clerk - U.S. Attorney Office Northern District of Indiana Hammond Division
- Clerk - Porter County Superior Court #2, Honorable William Alexa
- U.S. Navy Reserve (E-4, Third Class Petty Officer) Master-At-Arms
- Indiana State Bar Association - Litigation Section Officer (current)
- Porter County Bar Association - Small Claim's Rule Committee (2021)
8001 Broadway, Suite 100
Merrillville, IN 46410