Aaron C. Medley is an attorney who practices out of Kightlinger & Gray’s Indianapolis office. Aaron joined the firm in 2021 and focuses his practice on civil defense matters, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and worker’s compensation.
Aaron received his Juris Doctorate from Valparaiso University Law School, where he participated in moot court and served on the moot court executive board. Prior to law school, Aaron received his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology from Ball State University, cum laude.
Aaron is an active member of the Indiana State Bar Association, by serving as a Secretary/Treasurer of the ISBA Litigation Section Council.
Aaron is a veteran of the United States Navy Reserve, serving as a Master-At-Arms (E-4). In his free time Aaron enjoys staying active on the golf course and spending time with his family and friends.
- Valparaiso University Law School Moot Court Society, Executive Board Member (2015)
- Student Clerk, U.S. Attorney's Office Northern District of Indiana-Hammond Division (2015)
- Student Clerk, Porter County Superior Court, Honorable William Alexa (2014)
- Master-at-Arms, U.S. Navy Reserve (E-4)
- Indiana State Bar Association - Litigation Section Officer (current)
- Porter County Bar Association - Small Claims Rules Committee (2021)
- Indianapolis Bar Association
211 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204