The attorneys and staff of Kightlinger & Gray, LLP are committed to enriching the communities in which they live and work.
The firm endows the Kightlinger & Gray, LLP Scholarships, established in honor of firm founding partner Mark Gray, which are awarded to students pursuing majors related to the insurance industry. These scholarships for Indiana college students at Ball State University and Indiana State University are administered by the Central Indiana Chapter of the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society, of which Mr. Gray was a founding member and active leader throughout his career.
Additionally, the Firm has a Community Service committee that is dedicated to involvement in the communities that our Firm serves, and also the 12 Months of Good. So far this year, the Firm and the Committee has been able to support the Indianapolis Minority Business Magazine, the IU McKinney Law School student diversity dinner, Ronald McDonald House at Riley, Hats Off to Holly’s House, the Indiana Latino Expo, Girl Scouts of Southwest Indiana, IndyVolved13 put on by IndyHub to help further the footprint of the Firm’s Community Service Committee, Million Meal Movement through a joint pack with Traylor Brothers Inc in Evansville and White River State Park Clean-Up. Each month the Firm looks forward to being able to be a positive community steward through our actions and support.
The firm also places on emphasis on diversity. The firm has been a sponsor of the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Diversity Job Fair and the Indiana State Bar Association’s Celebrating Diversity Reception, held at its annual Solo and Small Firm Conference.
Examples of Civic and Charitable Organizations
- Albion Fellows Bacon Center
- CHAMP Camp
- Child Advocates, Inc
- DJ Angus Educational Foundation
- Floyd County Headstart Program
- Friends of Indianapolis Animal Care and Control Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hospice of Southern Indiana
- Indiana Blind Children’s Foundation
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- Indianapolis Animal Care & Control
- Indianapolis Bar Association Diversity Job Fair
- Indianapolis Coin Club
- Indianapolis Legal Aid Society
- Interfaith Community Foundation
- Jeffersonville Township Library
- Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana
- Lawrence Township School Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Lions Club of New Albany
- Million Meal Movement
- Murat Shrine
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- Purdue University Alumni Association
- Rotary Club
- Scientech Club of Indianapolis
- Sertoma International
- St. Joseph Children’s Home in Louisville, KY