Kightlinger & Gray, LLP is a Midwest firm that is well equipped to meet the needs of clients in both the public and private sectors. The firm has over 55 attorneys, which provides the strength, depth and experience to handle any size matter, yet also, maintains personalized, responsive service. The firm is best known for its litigation capabilities, as well as, for its ability to provide non-litigation legal services across the Midwest. The firm remains steadfast in its commitment to provide the highest level of professional legal services to its clients with an individualized touch, because we understand every matter, matters.
Non-Attorney staff is considered an indispensable part of Kightlinger & Gray, LLP’s success and reputation. We offer career opportunities in areas such as legal support, administration, finance, human resources, information technology, operations, library services, and marketing and business development.
Our current compensation and benefits packages are competitive with other firms. Our firm offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Long Term care
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
- Personal Time
As an equal opportunity employer, we commend our workplace culture which emphasizes cooperation, teamwork, and client service among all staff.
Kightlinger & Gray, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities, and termination.
Indianapolis Office is Hiring Full-Time Legal Assistant
Kightlinger & Gray, LLP is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to become a part of our team in our Indianapolis office.
- Three or more years of general civil litigation experience required; legal/professional malpractice experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with e-filing in state and federal courts
- Excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess superior organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet internal and external deadlines
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents, assist with preliminary drafts
- Process new business intake information
- Maintain and manage calendars
- Monitor incoming mail and e-mail; answer phones
- Schedule meetings and make travel arrangements
- Communicate with clients, counsel, courts, etc.
- Client billing
Please apply with your resume at HERE
Indianapolis Office is Hiring Full-Time Litigation Paralegal
Kightlinger & Gray is seeking a full-time paralegal for its downtown Indianapolis office. This position will work with a team of experienced civil litigation attorneys with a focus on personal injury and professional liability matters.
Candidate should possess:
- Three or more years of general civil litigation experience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, research and writing skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the laws and rules applicable to civil litigation required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Experience working with records, including medical record acquisition and preparation of appropriate summaries and expense itemizations.
Primary duties include:
- Summarizing medical records, depositions, and other records
- Performing investigative research via online programs, software, and databases
- Assist with document production, including gathering and reviewing key documents
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Drafting correspondence, discovery, and pleadings
- Participate in special projects, as requested
Please apply with your resume at HERE
Kightlinger & Gray, LLP is Hiring Full-Time Director of Business Development and Marketing
Director will work with firm’s Marketing Committee and other firm leaders to create and implement growth strategies and other business development and marketing activities. Experience marketing professional services in law firm environment preferred, but not required; college degree; outstanding academic record and strong oral and written communication skills required. Digital marketing experience is a plus.
The Director of Business Development and Marketing is responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Work directly with the Partners to identify, qualify and develop new business leads and prospects.
- Implement business development strategies, provide hands-on support and follow through on all business development projects.
- Work with the firm’s attorneys to develop and implement individual marketing plans that tie into the firm’s master business development marketing plan, prepare follow-up strategy and record activities.
- Develop & implement high-level partnering relationships with clients, business publications, professional organizations, industry associations & educational institutions to identify leadership positions, speaking & conference presentation opportunities and sources of referral for group members.
- Coordinate efforts among attorneys in multiple offices and practice groups to further the Firm’s business development marketing strategy.
- Share best practices between relevant offices, practice groups & service teams to maximize productivity of business development and marketing efforts.
- Direct the gathering and production of information & materials for business development purposes. Prepare background information on prospective clients.
- Work with Partners to respond to Requests for Proposals and prepare proposals to obtain new and retain existing business.
- Provide support for the cross-selling efforts implemented by the Marketing Committee in conjunction with the various Practice Groups, offices and appropriate responsible attorneys.
- Work directly with the attorneys to develop and implement seminars for clients and prospective clients and organizations.
- Research opportunities for external seminars where the practice group capabilities could be featured.
- Develop, plan, implement and/or supervise receptions, attorney attendance at events, trade show booths, client-focused seminars and community related activities to raise the Firm’s visibility and name recognition.
- Develop and execute the Firm’s media relations strategy. Draft press releases and coordinate the process to achieve approval and maintain a good working relationship between the news media and the Firm.
- Develop and manage the Firm’s public relations strategy and serve as liaison to outside public relations consultants.
- Generate publicity and recognition pieces to publicize successes within the firm’s publicity guidelines.
- Coordinate distribution of firm articles and publications, including announcements, invitation and electronic newsletters.
- Supervise, maintain, update and provide improvements to the Firm’s website, social media, electronic mailing and email contact lists, search engine optimization efforts and web-based advertising initiatives.
- Prepare, present, supervise and track the firm’s annual marketing budget and expenditures. Provide periodic reports on the results of the Firm’s marketing efforts to the Marketing Committee.
- Work with Partners to identify clients who could benefit from a client team approach & then administer that effort.
- Submit periodic reports on business development and marketing activities to the Marketing Committee for review and evaluation.
- Director should be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to handle a variety of projects that involve deadlines.
- Director must possess proven creative abilities as well as possess the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Director must be able to work with high levels of management in the Firm and work well as part of the Firm’s business management team.
- Director must have excellent organizational skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Director must be able to coordinate multiple functions simultaneously and work as a team player meeting expected deadlines.
- Director must be able to represent the Firm in business and associated meetings.
- Director must quickly grasp the Firm’s goals, culture and strategy.
- Director must have good computer skills and knowledge of digital marketing.
Compensation: This position’s compensation will be based on the experience level of the candidate. All applicants should submit their salary requirements.
Contact: Paula M. Pogue, Director of Human Resources, Kightlinger & Gray, LLP, One Indiana Square, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46204; email@example.com
Click HERE to apply