As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and make adjustments to our daily operations, our service to our valued clients will not be affected.
The leadership at Kightlinger & Gray, LLP will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and are taking the necessary precautions to support the well-being of our clients, team members and others.
As a Firm we are implementing precautions and a business continuity plan that will allow us to maintain the high value service you expect from us. As directed by Government officials we are taking precautions immediately to ensure we do our part as responsible citizens to prevent the spread of the virus.
In adherence to the Centers for Disease Control’s recommendations virtually all of our team will work remotely. We have taken measures to ensure a seamless transition for employees to perform their jobs remotely while maintaining all of our systems, enabling us to run as smoothly as possible while still providing exceptional services and representation to our clients.
This process includes:
- Migrating meetings to phone or video conferences unless an in-person meeting is absolutely essential for the time being until it is deemed safe by recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). If you have an already scheduled deposition or mediation please make contact with your Firm representative.
- All office calls will be directed to cell phones for your convenience.
- Daily operations will transition to working remotely for the majority of the Firm, to minimize the number of people in the office and encourage social distancing. We will have a rotating essential on-site team that will be available to take incoming calls and perform needed tasks.
- All non-essential work travel will be discontinued.
- Our information security and teleworking devices ensure security measures are in place while work is being done outside of the office. Your privacy and safety are just as important as our own.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with our clients and team members as new information becomes available. At this time we are all working together to make the most of this global situation, while continuing to provide our clients with excellent, responsive service.
We are aware that COVID-19 is impacting business in many ways. Our attorneys are prepared to be a resource in helping guide you through this event as new questions arise daily. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at (317) 638-4521 or visit our website at https://k-glaw.com/ .
We thank you for choosing Kightlinger & Gray, LLP for your legal needs; we are all in this together.